Tuesday, April 27, 2010

POKAT PDF Reader

Assalamo Alikum,,,,

A follow-up to my previous post about the ISSUU website. I found a brilliant PDF reader called POKAT which you can download and use for free. It can read PDF files in a similar way to ISSUU. You can also organise your PDF's into libraries which you can quickly retrieve at your discretion.

Click on the image below to review its full features and to download:

I hope it facilitates your reading! Let me know what you think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there. I don't often comment on blogs but decided that I should do so here. You have a really distinctive, and informative blog. Thanks for all the useful info. Keep up the good work, especially about road safety.
Umm Salwan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails